7.17.2010

The 5 minute Rampage pt.1

This little segment is called the 5 minute rampage. I will time myself and will not go back over on my writing for anything. I will tweet all of my followers for a topic so it won't be completely random. Random ass blog post, yes, but it's something new that my brain decided to vomit.

So, here goes nothing
Topic: why are females so difficult??
Follower: PokerfACeROB

9:20 p.m. Saturday July 17, 2010

I believe that some chickies are difficult because they have been hurt some point in life. Not just dealing with relationships but something family, business related etc. Along with being hurt a lot of bitterness probably have build up within their body which cause them to maybe lash out to the opposite sex. On the other hand, a lot of guys will never understand the pain of a female or will care to understand. That whole "nobody is perfect" cliche is the truth. If we, the ladies are being so difficult maybe you guys can lean to cope or comprise with us. Everybody is picky and everbody has their attitudes but that should'nt be indicated as being difficult.

9:24 p.m.
Done

I wanted to type more, I just pooped out the first thing that came to mind

11:19 p.m.

I had to come back to the post because even though I said somewhat of why females are difficult. I didn't really justify my own answer or bring anything together. In my opinion guys call females difficult because sometimes chickies are undecided between whom they would want to be with. Also if they can't decide quick enough for the guy then he calls the girl difficult. I have been called difficult plenty of times for that exact reason. And I mean, I have been hurt where I am confused if I want to move on to some one else or not. So I guess that kinda sorta mesh in with what I have said up above at like 9:20 blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment