7.31.2010

Brain Leakage pt.5

Let's be honest. We have all had to deal with some sort of confrontation. Whether we are being confronted or is confronting someone else. Either way, it's just something we all have to deal with in life.

Confrontation...
a : a face-to-face meeting b : the clashing of forces or ideas.

Confrontation is something that everybody can't deal with. Trust me, I should know. I have witnessed unacceptable ignorance that has been said about me and my friends, but no one had the balls to tell us. It makes no since where your friend (or a random being) has to tell you what somebody posted to the public without it being directed to you. In a proper and adult manner. Of course it's that "I don't care what people has to say blah blah blah" saying. Which is true, why care? Which I don't. But, I don't like that people can't just cough up the hidden animosity. C'mon now people. This isn't junior high school. We are all young adults here, why not act like it and handle things maturely. If not, that's how people get their face cleared. That statement wasn't mature, but, it's what normally happens. When confronting a person it does not have to be negative. It's all in the body language, tone of voice and if you're genuine. Opposed to just trying to piss someone off. Which brings me to say this. DON'T SPEAK TO ME IF IT'S NOT GENUINE. If you don't like me, don't tell me anything that is forced or fake. That's being child like, you can easily tell what is sincere. If you can't, you're mad gullible. Which is bad, you can still recover from it though. Anyway, that is all I have to say about "confrontation". Keep it positive...or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment