10.16.2010

The 5 minute Rampage pt.2

I haven't done this since July, so, I might be a tad bit rusty. No grammatic or spelling corrections in this post. So, bare with me.

Topic: cookies sex and gay marriage
Follower: Dino_Fool

4:29 p.m. Saturday October 16, 2010

I would imagine Cookie Sex to be some what of...um...edible, orgasmic greatness. Well of course I haven't had sex with cookies but knowing that chocolate chip, white choclate and macadamia nut, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, butter toffee and sugar cookies will soon be bangable brings an eager smile to my face. I wouldn't JSUT have cookie sex i would have cookie Orgies. And because of that i might be Michigans biggest whore.
Now, gay marriage. An argument that i believe will never decease. My opinion on it is that it should be legalized in every state of this hypocritical country that we live in. Who are you to say what is right and what is wrong when it comes to what somebody prefers in their love life. I HATE HOMOPHOBES. If anybody was to be banned from anything, homophobes should be the first ones with theie mouths sewn together. I mean really, how are gays afflicting your life? I'lll wait... If I was a minister, I would marry the gays...all of them...in the world. Somebody elses joy brings smiles to my face, no matter what race, gender or sexuality.

4:34 p.m.
done.

I type fast.

1 comment:

  1. huumm I to have never had sex with an cookie....and i dont think that it is physically possible….maybe if u were on some type of drug or having a fucked up nightmare while on the drug lol. Huumm I have no problem with gay marriage really or gays for that matter there all cool to me…but the one thing that does bother me is the fact the there are some out there that are jus overly flamboyant in everything that they do. I have a few gay friends and you wouldn’t even know that they were gay by the way they carry themselves..there are some out there that are over the top cuz that’s jus who they are…but anyways there cool wit me a lot of people fear what they don’t understand.

    ReplyDelete