11.18.2010

Throwin' Up Thoughts

-Why do I attract guys with babies, grown men and lesbians?

Do I look like i want to be involved in a love "square"? Him, his child, the babymoms and myself? I think not. I have to much to deal with, I mean, I guess I can do the step mom thing when I get older. But as of right now, I don't even want to think about kids. They stink.
Secondly, I get this line A LOT;

Him: "How old is you?" (yeah, they say 'is' instead of 'are')
Me: "Umm, I am about to be 19"
Him: "You lyin'!!!, I swear I thought you was about 12 or 13"
Me: "Nahh, I get that a lot though"
Him: "So I mean, can I get yo' number?" (perverted grin)
Me: "Naw, bruh...you good" (o__O)

I would always think to myself like damn, more and more grown men are attracted to younger looking girls. Now, if I was some young skeezer ass hoe, didn't tell him my age but accepted his number and let shit deeper than what it should be *hint hint*. He's liable to go to prison. And because PERV NIGGAS out here obviously don't care enough to reevaluate they're way of thinking, then guess what? That perv nigga could possible be penetrating your younger cousin on top of the Polly Pocket make-up kit you bought her for her 13th birthday. Don't get me wrong, but it's also the girl's fault for being a baby whore. Either way, it's disgusting.

Lastly, I don't even know how to explain why lesbians are attracted to me. I honestly don't know how to feel about that sometimes. I just let'em know that I'm not down with the puss. I have lesbian friends, who are so cool. I also have a play girlfriend and wife. What if that's the case? Whatever, I don't know. But it's not for me on some serious dating kind of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment