6.21.2010

Brain Leakage pt.3

I gradually sit back and observe folks that I have had some kind of relations with. Whether they we're friends family or an x-significant other. Ever since I graduated back in '09, I have realized that I don't need a lot of the people in my life. I'm going through that same thought process now.

Change...
1 : to become different s every hour>
2 of the moon : to pass from one phase to another
3 : to undergo transformation, transition, or substitution changed to spring>
4 : to put on different clothes
-kudos to online dictionaries

Everybody is gonna change within sometime, if they believe it or not. So far, from what I am witnessing people are changing for some weak shit. Peeps doing shit because of what other people view as "cool". Or they use connections from their friends hoping to get recognized from someone they think have a tad bit of fame. Like, myself and this chick used to hang out heavy when we was in school. And it's no doubt that we have drifted apart, but she changed into that weak shit. She's not the only one, but why do folks wanna be apart of the hype so bad? That "hangin in the studio" shit do not impress me. Yo, what are you contributing? What is your purpose? I have a reason to be "there" but shit, I don't have a vehicle neither am I pressed about it. Y'all put to much emphasis on shit. You don't understand how bad that shit look. That's that groupie shit, being there for no valid reason. I can go into depth about why it's stupid, but I simply don't feel like typing all of that. I just hate that a lot of the people that I once cared about is changing into something despicable and pathetic. Once again, that goes for family, friends and x-significant others. If you're gonna change, change for the better. Don't change into a complete dick smuggler jumping on band wagons and riding coat tails. I love old sayings by the way. If anything be the person that build the band wagons and change society that we live in. Doesn't that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment